Terms and conditions
Welcome to Flower and Spice online store.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting these terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company, Green and Pure Organic Beauty.
Use of Website
This website is for personal, non-commercial use. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to this site or any part of it without prior notice.
All material on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted, and is the property of Flower and Spice. All rights are reserved. Reproduction, distribution, copying, display or transmission of the content of this website without the prior written consent Flower and Spice is strictly prohibited.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
- It is illegal to use Flower and Spice for any illegal or destructive purpose.
Links to Other Websites
Our website does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by Flower and Spice. We have no control over, and therefore cannot assume responsibility for, the content or general practices of any of these third party sites and/or services.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Flower and Spice makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information, including product descriptions, on this website is complete, current, accurate, free of errors or non-misleading.
- We shall not be liable in the event that you encounter material that you deem offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Flower and Spice:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
We do not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- Flower and Spice will not be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use of any product. It is your sole responsibility to read all product instructions carefully, to use the product strictly for the purpose it was designed for.
- We will not be held responsible for any damages that occur due to an allergic reaction, or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence.
- We will not be held responsible for any health or safety concerns once you have received the item(s). If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by you, we share no responsibility.
Order and Payment
- We reserve the right at any time to reject, cancel or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold.
- By placing an order from Flower and Spice, you are agreeing to pay any and all charges associated with that order and purchase.
- We accept All Major Credit Cards Visa/Mastercard/American Express
- Special offers or gift with purchase are only available while quantities last.
- If the price of any product you order was incorrectly listed on our website, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. We will provide you with an opportunity to place an order at the correct price and/or refund your credit card in the amount of the incorrect price if your credit card has already been charged.
- You will be solely responsible and liable for any loss, damage, and additional costs that may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information.
- Taxes will be calculated based on the laws of the jurisdiction in which the product is shipped.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed solely by the laws of The Netherlands.
- We reserve the right to cancel or revise content of website, products, prices, orders and documentation at any time without notice.
- If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)