Fennel is the perfect choice for helping maintain youthful, healthy skin. Fennel’s natural content of beneficial components includes over 87 volatile compounds (also known as essential oils), phenolic compounds, fatty acids, and amino acids.
Benefits of Fennel:
- offers excellent anti-oxidative properties
- helps the skin to retain moisture
- prevents TransEpidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
- contains rosmarinic acid - a compound that shows strong anti-oxidant properties
- has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal properties
- offers strong anti-radical scavenging activity
Fennel brings an extra dimension of goodness with its natural, licorice-like scent which is due to its natural content of anethole.
Coriander is among one of the oldest spice crops in the world has been cultivated and used since human antiquity. Coriander seeds contain 34 different compounds, making the essential oil a highly complex and multifunctional ingredient. it's intoxicating, spicy-sweet scent it provides makes it a truly pleasurable olfactory experience.
Benefits of Coriander
- memory booster